Current Job Openings:
POSITION – LEAD INSTALLER
- Responsible for leading a team of installers to properly install, operate, test, setup and troubleshoot audio, video, lighting and control equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with clients, contractors, project managers and other technicians to successfully deploy projects while representing the company in a positive manner.
- Work effectively and efficiently while providing the highest quality craftsmanship.
- Continuously seek opportunities to streamline processes, reduce waste and maximize productivity and make recommendations to your supervisor.
- Install the highest quality systems possible, utilizing the best industry practices and code compliance.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Install basic AV and IT related infrastructure (cabling, connectors, rack assembly).
- Install, operate and service most AV equipment and systems.
- Able to read and comprehend AV system drawings, specifications and technical manuals written in English.
- Ability to safely operate machinery, use power tools (hammer drills, reciprocating saws, table saw, etc.).
- Be familiar with all types of computer video display formats and configurations.
- Be available to work outside of regularly scheduled hours on occasion.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Clean NC Driver’s License
- Self-Motivated, Highly Organized
- Punctual, trustworthy, and dependable
- CTS Certification
- 2+ Years of Installation Experience
- CTS-I Certification
- Crestron / AMX Programming Experience
- Familiarity with Apple Computers, Google Online Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- 5+ Years of Installation Experience
This position is full time, 40 hours per week, 8am-5pm.
Salary based on experience.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.