AVL Environments is not responsible or liable in any way for defects in the product or equipment, parts or materials used in connection with the services provided. Products, equipment, parts or materials are only warranted by the manufacturer of the products or parts, and any returns or repairs arising from such defects shall be made solely against the manufacturer. AVL Environments will seek to facilitate by all reasonable means a warranty repair/replacement issue.
AVL Environments warrants to a customer that an installation will be performed in a good and workmanlike manner in accordance with any installation requirements of a manufactured product for a period of twelve (12) months from the day of installation at no additional charge to customer.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, AVL Environments installed systems, designed by AVL Environments, will be covered for a period of twelve (12) months for service calls with no labor cost. Travel and shipping costs may apply and will be provided in writing prior to performing the service.
Equipment not installed or sold by AVL Environments is not covered and any service call related to installations or equipment not sold by AVL Environments will be a billable service call.
EQUIPMENT RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICIES
Equipment purchased from AVL Environments may be returned by submitting a written request to AVL Environments with the following provisions:
- No unauthorized returns will be accepted.
- Special order items are not eligible for a return.
- Within 30 days of the equipment order date, the approved equipment to be returned may be returned, if undamaged and in the original packaging, at no charge to the customer.
- 31-60 days after the order date of the specified equipment, the equipment may be returned if undamaged and in the original packaging with a restocking fee being applied in accordance with the cost of the equipment, to be determined by AVL Environments.
After 60 days equipment may not be returned unless an exception is approved in writing by AVL Environments. Approved returns may be exchanged for AVL Environments purchasing credit towards a future order.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Upon a customer's decision to hire AVL Environments a non-refundable deposit of ten percent (10%) of the project scope pricing is due.
- Equipment orders are placed after payment has been received for the equipment.
- Programming services are billed at a rate of 50% down to begin the work with the remainder of the amount billed after the work has been completed per the agreed upon scope. Control system source code is the sole property of AVL Environments until the time final payment has been received, at which point possession of ownership is transferred to the customer.
- Installation labor hours are billed on a weekly basis and/or at the time of project completion, whichever comes first. Payments not made within 15 days of presentation of a bill for payment by AVL Environments shall be deemed late and additional charge of 5% will be added to the payment due unless prior arrangements have been made in writing and approved by an authorized representative of AVL Environments.